Practical Forensic Medicine and Toxicology provides a concise and lucid description of the practical aspects of forensic medicine and toxicology for medical students and present day clinicians alike keeping in view the rise in the cases of allegation of medical negligence against doctors.
Key features of the book
- Every topic has a textual briefing for clarity in the understanding of the practical FMT
- Wherever possible tables and boxes have been used for a comprehensive study of practical cases.
- Updated legal amendments have been incorporated in the text relevant to the topic to keep abreast of the knowledge of the doctor dealing with such medicolegal cases.
- National Human Rights guidelines in custodial deaths have been included.
- MCI guidelines for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of forensic medicine and toxicology.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
KK Banerjee MBBS, MD is currently Professor, Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and associated GTB Hospital, Delhi. He is also Professor and Head, Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi. He completed his MBBS and MD degrees from UCMS. Prof. Banerjee has been in the medicolegal field for the last 35 years. He is involved in teaching forensic medicine to undergraduate and postgraduate students besides handling the medicolegal work of the associated GTB Hospital.