Prepared as per the latest syllabus prescribed by Medical Council of India, the key features of the book comprise. Hand drawn diagrams with labeling and spaces given for the students to draw the diagrams, SLOs have been given for each slide which encourage self-learning, All competencies given in the new curriculum, including basic ultrastructure competencies, have been included. A must for every MBBS student for completing the histology practical.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Hand-drawn diagrams with labeling have been given.
- Space is given to draw just below the provided diagram.
- Addresses all the competencies given in the new MCI curriculum.
- Specific Learning Objectives (SLOs) have been given for each slide.
- Encourages self-directed learning.
- Guide to the teachers and students in the form of questions asked before the slides.
- Addresses basic points of histology.
- A glossary of the colour taken up by the tissue on haematoxylin and eosin staining has been provided.
- Requisite certificates,as per the new curriculum,have been provided.
- Suggestions for assessment of the file have been provided.
- Basic ultrastructure competencies included in the new curriculum have also been incorporated.
- Last minute revision can be done by going through the three points of identification of the given tissue.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Size||23×36/8 (trimmed 216mm×280mm)|
|About the Author||
Hina Sharma MBBS,MD is currently Assistant Professor,Department of Anatomy,Geetanjali Medical College,Udaipur. Earlier, she was Senior Demonstrator,Department of Anatomy,Rabindra Nath Medical College,Udaipur.She completed her MBBS from the prestigious King George’s Medical College, Lucknow; Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH) from Safdarjung Hospital,New Delhi; and MD in anatomy from Geetanjali Medical College,Udaipur.She has published research papers in national and international journals and presented scientific papers and posters in conferences of anatomy.