- Latest available information and guidelines incorporated.
- Easy to understand and thorough content.
- Standard clinical norms and practical implications have been taken care of.
- Content provided strictly in coherence with INC syllabus.
- NANDA diagnosis given at the end to help students formulate nursing diagnosis.
- Covers all the domains deemed important for a student nurse to understand and memorize.
- Guidelines and tools that may be required to fill the formats have been mentioned along with pictures.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Neeti Sharma MSc Pediatric Nursing is currently working as a Professor in Murari Lal Memorial College of Nursing, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India. She has done her graduation and postgraduation from National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. She has a keen interest in teaching and having experience of more than 7 years. Her quest of always exploring new things keeps her engaged in publishing articles in international indexed journals.