- Latest available information and guidelines are incorporated.
- Easy to understand and thorough content.
- Standard clinical norms and practical implications have been taken care of.
- Content provided strictly in coherence with INC syllabus.
- NANDA diagnosis given at the end to help students formulate nursing diagnosis.
- Covers all the domains deemed important for a student nurse to understand and memorize.
- Guidelines and tools that may be required to fill the formats have been mentioned along with pictures.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||Neeti Sharma MSc Pediatric Nursing currently working as an Assistant Professor in Murari Lal Memorial College of Nursing, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India. She has done her graduation and postgraduation from National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. She has a keen interest in teaching and having experience of more than 7 years. Her in quest of always exploring new things keeps her engage in publishing articles in international indexed journals.|