- Designed as per guidelines provided by latest INC syllabus
- Simple and systematically arranged text
- Self-instructional and pre-tested proformas
- Reference notes
- Sufficient space for maintaining different practical requirements
- Socioeconomic scale is taken into consideration in dealing with community health
- Anthropometric measurement formulae to assess nutritional status of adult and children
- Sample family folder, health records and community identification and vital statistics survey proformas
- Sample proformas to evaluate performance and skills of nursing students during community health nursing field posting by the student supervisors for all the practical requirements
- Helps in developing comprehensive understanding of community health nursing practice.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Indu Rathore, MSc (CHN), is presently working as Assistant Professor at Murari Lal Memorial School and College of Nursing, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. She did her MSc in Community Health Nursing from the India’s premier institute, NINE, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. She is well-known in nursing arena for her innovative and creative approach toward the nursing profession. Zeal within prompted her to present several papers in National and International Conferences. She has keen interest in publishing thoughtful research articles and reviews in National and International Journals. She has organized health awareness programs, health melas and exhibitions at institutional level. She is a life-time member of Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) and Nursing Research Society of India (NRSI).