- Covers practical aspect of BSc II year Nursing (According to INC Syllabus).
- Time, energy and money saving book for students.
- User-friendly for the Medical Surgical Nursing students.
- Well-planned and written in easy and simple language to make the students understand properly.
- Contains current and updated information of Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Fulfills the students’ professional expectation.
- Contents are systematically arranged for learning purpose.
- Enriches both the theory and practical knowledge of the students.
- User-friendly for teachers, i.e. easy to evaluate the students’ Practical knowledge and skills.
- Contains index of normal values that will help to understand the Laboratory findings.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Rakesh Sharma MSc(MSN) BSc(N) is currently working as faculty Nursing, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. He has more than 10 years of experience in Education, Research and Nursing Service Administration. He is member of several bodies. Author has number of awards and honors to his credit. He is a member of editorial/reviewer board of various National and International Journals. He has presented many scientific papers at Local, National and International conferences. He has published many papers in International and National Journals of repute.