- Practical aspect of GNM nursing as per the new syllabus of INC
- Samples given to understand and maintain high standards of record keeping
- Time, energy and money-saving book for GNM students
- Well planned and written in easy and simple language to make the students understand properly
- Content are systematically arranged as per the need
- Enrich both the theory and practical knowledge
- Helpful for the teachers to assess and evaluate the practical knowledge and skills of the students.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Sarita Thakur MSc (OBG) is currently working as Faculty Nursing at Sister Nivedita Government Nursing College, IGMC Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She has more than 25 years of clinical and teaching experience. Her crave for always learning new things and exploring the new methodologies that are suitable for the changing scenario in nursing practice makes her popular in nursing fraternity. Her flare in writing and to keep herself abreast with recent development in midwifery prompted her to publish article in international journal of repute. Being flawless and extempore speaker, she keeps herself engaged in delivering lecture in several educational programs. She is also a national trainer in national program—Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram.