- This practical record is based on the curriculum formulated by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi, India.
- It covers all the clinical areas of nursing program according to year-wise.
- Correlate the theory with practice in performing nursing procedures.
- It helps to facilitate the nurse educators/teachers in implementing the syllabus effectively.
- It helps teachers to evaluate the students’ clinical performance and learning process.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Shivaleela S Sarawad|
|About the Author||
Shivaleela S Sarawad, MSc (Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing) currently she is working as a Lecturer in Dr Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Institute of Nursing Education, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. She has completed her postgraduation from BVVS, Sajjalashree Institute of Nursing Sciences, Bagalkot and undergraduation from KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belgaum, Karnataka, India. She is an active member in the nursing profession. She has participated and presented several papers at national levels.