- Focuses on maximum perfection of skill in procedures by completion of demonstrations and re-demonstrations (RD2).
- This Procedure Logbook emphasizes the clinical significance in nursing.
- It bears a special code number on each page, issued by the college, having full particulars of the students to prevent its misuse.
- All procedures done by the students in the Logbook are certified by the competent authority.
- It provides a clear vision to the teachers and students about what they have to do in the clinical settings.
- It provides a scope of self-evaluation to the Nursing Students from 1st to 4th year.
- Based on syllabus of Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Chander K Sarin|
|About the Author||
Dr (Mrs) Chander K Sarin is postgraduate (Mental Health Nursing Specialty) from Punjab University Chandigarh; PhD from, PGIMER, Chandigarh, Punjab, India. She bagged many distinctions during her Graduate and Postgraduate Programs in Nursing. She is having 23 years of teaching experience for Graduates and Postgraduates Programs at PGIMER, Chandigarh and Rattan Professional Education College of Nursing Sohana, Mohali, Chandigarh. She has organized more than twenty workshops, conducted various short-term courses at PGIMER Chandigarh and participated as a resource person in National & International Conferences. She had established the Intensive Care Unit for Cardiothoracic vascular surgery patients at PGIMER, Chandigarh. She is the member of Editorial Board of British Journal of Nursing. She worked as a key member to develop Quality Assurance Model sponsored by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, India.
Dr Chander K Sarin had received Australian Development Assistance International Bureau (ADAIB) Award in Australia, 1992. She had been honored with "National Mahila Rattan Gold Medal Award", "Rajiv Gandhi Education Excellence Award" and a Certificate of Education Excellence" in 2013 for outstanding achievements and remarkable role in the field of education.