The book provides a detailed overview of important topic “psoriasis” with an atlas of variegated presentations and therapeutic interventions. The book will serve as a handy text for postgraduate students of dermatology and a table reference for practising dermatologists.
Key features of the book:
- A novel initiative providing a detailed overview of the topic of psoriasis.
- Atlas of variegated presentations and therapeutic interventions.
- Inclusion of newer etiopathogenesis and variants of the disease.
- Dedicated chapters on specialized topics, like paediatric psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and approach to the differential diagnosis of psoriasis.
- A must-know arena in the current era: Chapters on biologicsand apremilast.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Bela J Shah|
|Binding||Hardcover with jacket|
|Size||23×36/16 (trimmed 140×215mm)|
|About the Author||
Bela J Shah MD(Dermatology) is Professor and Head, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, BJ Medical College, Civil Hospital,Ahmedabad. She has many laurels to her academic interest and has excelled in the art of clinical diagnosis.With a special interest in clinical approach in the branch of dermatology as visual as it is,she has an eye for what is rare and a holistic approach to what is common.Her academic interest is reflected in her multiple publications in peer reviewed national and international journals. She has written many chapters in IADVL, paediatric dermatology textbooks and interesting books, viz. Acne: Atlas with Treatment Options, An Atlas Illustrating HIV in Dermatology _ l b Ward Rounds in Dermatology,F cpxcqr dmp_ a_ bck gaqaml rgl s cq as she authors another book on psoriasis.