- Written by a subject expert and Gold medalist from a premier medical college of India with vast teaching experience.
- Updated NEET, DNB, AIIMS, JIPMER, UPSC, ESI and state PG questions up to January 2017 with explanations.
- Only book to have explanations to maximum number of new questions (2010–2016).
- About 2,000 MCQs arranged topic-wise and sub-topic wise.
- Image-based questions covered from the recent exams.
- Annexures in the beginning of each chapter summarize important statistics, must know and concepts.
- Important points highlighted in boxes for quick review.
- Difficult concepts are explained with the help of simple figures, flow charts and tables to make your reading interesting.
- Concepts and References updated from 24th edition of Park, 4th edition of Sunder Lal, 12th edition of Jugal Kishore and latest editions of standard textbooks in Community Medicine and Public Health.
- Important Theory given as per latest examination topics
- 200+ Recent Examination MCQs
- Latest programmes and policies have been included
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Manish Kumar Singh|
|About the Author||
Dr Manish Kumar Singh is currently working as Assistant professor in the Department of Community Medicine at Dr. RMLIMS, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. He did his MBBS from SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha and is a Gold Medalist in MD (SPM) from the prestigious King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has worked with the World Health Organization and has been associated with UNICEF, ICMR and Government of Uttar Pradesh in many projects. Dr Singh served as president of the Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine, UP and Uttarakhand chapter (2016–17) and is Vice President of the Consortium Against Rabies (2017–18). He has done paper and poster presentations in many conferences and has research publications in many reputed journals. He is a master trainer for IYCF, ICD 10, RNTCP, PMDT, TB-HIV, RTI/STI Surveillance.