- Summarized concepts
- Easy to understand description
- Interpretation of radiographs and diagnostic and surgical techniques
- Topic-wise compilation of important classification systems, both old as well as the latest
- Colour images of surgical procedures
- Chair-side clinical points
- Specific points for viva voce and take away theory concepts for examination preparation
- Separate postgraduate section covering some special topics
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Gupta, Swati / Gupta, Sumit|
|Subject||Periodontics for BDS Student|
|About the Author||
Swati Gupta MDS (periodontics) is currently SRF, Department of Pharmaceutics and Nanotechnology (DST), Panjab University, Chandigarh. She completed her BDS and MDS from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore, and is pursuing her PhD in nanotechnology from Panjab University under Government of India funded grant. She has published research as well as review articles both in national and international journals. She has chaired scientific sessions at conferences, and is editorial reviewer of journals in dentistry. She is actively involved in continuing dental education seminars as well as research work, with eminent people in the field of dentistry. Teaching the clinical aspects of periodontics and creating awareness about periodontics and its therapeutic aspects are some of her recent projects.
Sumit Gupta BDS graduated from Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh (affiliated to Panjab University), in 2012. He has been keenly involved in academic as well as research work. He has presented papers at national conferences and is currently involved with research institutions.