- This book is written keeping in mind the need of a PGMEE aspirant in the subject of biochemistry
- Book is concise yet complete as the time available to the students to devote to this subject during their precious preparation year is limited due to the vastness of the curriculum. It presents just precise and pertinent material to the students.
- This book, printed full colour easy to read, retain, revise and reproduce
- MCQ lines are highlighted in bold and are marked by superscript “Q”
- Question bank at the end of the chapter is elaborative and inclusive of latest questions of 2017 with relevant explanation and reference.
- A new chapter Clinical and Practical Aspects of Biochemistry is added at the end of the book with colour atlas, which is going to be very useful in solving imagebased questions.
- Last moment revision given at the end of the book is highly useful to revise the subject in a few hours just before facing the examination.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Poonam Agrawal MD (Biochemistry) is currently Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She possesses rich experience of more than a decade of teaching students for postgraduate medical entrance examinations (PGMEE) at a leading institute in Delhi. She is known for simplified and relevant approach to the subject making even difficult concepts look easier and interesting while teaching biochemistry to the students preparing for competitive examinations.