- Unique compendium presenting core and important anatomical concepts in a concise and student-friendly format; a seamless integration of text and visuals
- All chapters are thoroughly revised
- Integrated anatomy of major clinical subjects like Surgery, Medicine, OBG, ENT and Pediatrics
- Neuroanatomy extensively covered especially for NIMHANS exam
- Well illustrated with 1200+ diagrams and flowcharts to simplify and enhance the understanding of key concepts
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of Clinical Aspects boxes given with all structures
- The Chapter at a Glance at the end of every chapter outlines memory-triggering visuals along with text to help you remember chapter content
- 00+ High Yield, Remember and Mnemonics boxes given as extra tools for remembering the most important information from examination perspective
- Recent Questions of 2019 (up to Jan) of all the important national level exams included
- New spotters section on dissection images added for the first time.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||K Raviraj & VD Agrawal|
|About the Author||
Dr K Raviraj MBBS, MD (Anatomy) did his graduation from Government Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and postgraduation from PESIMSR, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh. He has been mentoring the medical aspirants in various cities across the nation for the last 4 years. His flawless knowledge and grasp on the subject makes him the best faculty of Anatomy. He is popular amongst the students for his vivacious delivery of lecture. An excellent teacher known for his nonsedative lectures. His approach makes the anatomy so simple to understand. Students in the medical fraternity admire him for his approach and is always a source of inspiration for them. He is also an author of several books like-FMGE Fire Aid Anatomy Manual and KONCPT-20. He is young and dynamic anatomist.
Dr VD Agrawal DCH is currently working as a paediatrician in Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi and also as a consultant (Paediatrics) in MAX Hospital, Shalimar Bagh and Pitampura, New Delhi. He is one of the most renowned authors among medical fraternity and has been popular for his impeccable style of writing. He received his MBBS degree in the year 1999 from MGM Medical College, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) and DCH from GR Medical College (Madhya Pradesh) in 2003. After completing postgraduation, he worked as a Senior Resident in Ekta Institute of Child Health, Raipur (CG) in the year 2004-05 and in JPC Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi during 2005-08.