- All diverse topics of Orthopedics have been packaged in this First fully colored book on the subject by a leading faculty and subject expert.
- The text has been well illustrated with 500+ colored illustrations and tables to make the reading experience smooth and interesting.
- All important signs and tests pertaining to various orthopedic conditions have been discussed in detail to provide a fundamental base to the clinical understanding of the students.
- Imaging techniques, Tractions, Orthosis and Implants have been discussed in detail with relevant diagrams and images to acquaint the students with their exact identification.
- Chapter at a Glance and Final Recall given at the end of every chapter are ready-to-use tools for the students to revise the concepts they have studied in the chapter.
- 100+ IBQs have been covered separately in every chapter to acquaint the students with probable and recently asked image-based questions in the national level exams.
- 150+ High yield, Extra Edge and Key Points boxes have been covered to highlight the most important concepts in every chapter.
- Most recent questions up to AIIMS May 2017 have been covered in the book as a separate section as well.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Dr P Selvaraj MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho) He is currently working as Senior Assistant Professor of Orthopedics in Government Villupuram Medical College and Hospital, Tamil Nadu, India. He has graduated his MBBS from Madras Medical College and has completed his MS in Orthopedic Surgery from Government Royapettah Hospital, Kilpauk Medical College, Tamil Nadu. He has published several research papers in the national and international indexed journals and has given several presentations in the orthopedic conferences. Although he is busy with surgical and clinical practice of Orthopedics, he is equally passionate about teaching what he regularly learns. He has been actively involved in PG coaching for more than 7 years in various coaching centers across the country.