Easy to carry.
- A concise yet comprehensive handbook for last minute revision.
- Covering all topics in community medicine in simple and illustrative way which helps understand the subject with ease.
- Based on NEET pattern (wider coverage, image-based questions and high–yield facts.
- Chapter at a Glance at the end of every chapter helps you navigate through the chapter.
- Following latest updates are included from 23rd/e of PARK
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Subject||Preventive & Social Medicine|
|About the Author||
Arun Kumar MBBS graduate from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India and did his MD (PSM/Community Medicine) from the prestigious Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor, Maheshwara Medical College, Hyderabad, India. He has been actively involved in teaching for last 4 years, and has been trainer for IMNCI workshops conducted by WHO. Currently he is the faculty in AIIMS PG coaching and been teaching medical graduates overseas. He has authored several books and published many articles in the journals of repute. He has guided many postgraduates in thesis and research publications