This thoroughly revised fourth edition is a unique compilation of the current information on nutritional sciences as applied to poultry production. A range of reference material has been liberally added for review and research. It is principally designed to fulfill the necessities of undergraduate and postgraduate students of poultry nutrition, professionals and students involved with nutrition, feeding and health management of the chicken.
- Extensive coverage of topics related to nutrition of the chicken
- Fortified with recent information in detail
- Retained the classical aspects of the original editions
- A range of reference material for review/research
- New chapters have been added and older ones revised.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Leeson S | Summers JD|
|Size||25×38/16 (trimmed 154×230mm)|
|About the Author||Leeson S | Summers JD|