- The contents of the book have been reviewed by eminent nursing experts.
- Highly experienced and qualified authors have put their heads together to help the students achieve excellent academic orientation.
- The book is written as per the INC syllabus of the undergraduate nursing students.
- There is a complete coverage of the research process from its inception to application.
- Throughout the book, the text has been supported with numerous appropriate current research examples.
- Simple and understandable language; the diagrams and the flow charts at the appropriate places make the book easy to use and comprehend.
- Each chapter ends with long and short answer type and multiple choice questions.
- The book also contains appendices on research proposal, published research paper, poster, etc.
- Workbook given along with the book will provide the students an opportunity of 'hands-on' exercises. It will help them learn how to apply whatever they have learnt in each chapter.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Sukhpal Kaur / Amarjeet Singh|
|About the Author||
Dr SukhpalKaur PhD is Lecturer at National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE), Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India. She has more than 20 years of teaching experience. She is member of several scientific bodies. She has number of Awards and Honors to her credit. She is member of editorial board of various National and International Journals. She has presented many scientific papers at Local, National and International conferences. She has more than hundred publications in reputed journals and has contributed 18 chapters in various other books. She has written 6 books and edited 8 books. She has keen interest in Research, Geriatric care, Palliative care, Chronic illnesses and Women's health. She has completed 13 research projects as principal investigator funded from the Department of Science and Technology, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
Dr Amarjeet Singh is Professor, Community Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. He did his MD from Medical College, Jhansi in 1983. He has published 160 research articles, written 80 chapters and coauthored 20 books. He has completed 50 research projects. He has published a book each on 'Women's Health', 'Health Promotion', 'Care of Dependent and Elderly'. He was editor, Indian Journal of Community Medicine (2004-2010). He was Organizing Secretary of 31st National Conference of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine. His work on mobile phone based health care (with Dr Surya Bali) was listed as an "Innovative approach” in Health Sector Policy Reform Options Database (HSPROD). He has initiated a new concept of establishing multipurpose behavior therapy (MPBT) room in OPD to enhance patients and doctor satisfaction. He has also produced 8 short films on various topics of public health along with their script writing.