- A comprehensive textbook strictly as per the new INC syllabus for General Nursing and Midwifery.
- The book has written in simple and easy to understand language.
- The point-wise presentation of the text helps students to recall the text.
- Explanations are well supported with flow charts to make the understanding easier.
- The text is organized using a consistent approach across all the chapters. Each chapter starts with Learning Objectives and Key Terms that make the teaching-learning process further easier.
- Each chapter ends with Assess Yourself will help you assess your learning.
- Tables used in the text contain latest information.
- Special attention has been given on the roles and responsibilities of the nurses in reference to the social dynamics.
- Useful in understanding of sociology in nursing practice and better in maintaining nurse-patient relationship.
- Helps you to identify common social problems and to deal with them accordingly.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||Jyoti|