- First Book on MBBS Unsolved Papers (1st Year MBBS) covering 8 universities original Question Papers • MGR University (Tamil Nadu) • BFUHS (Punjab) • West Bengal University • Madhya Pradesh University • Delhi University • Kerala University • Rajasthan University • Maharashtra University
- 3-Dimensional Approach (Subject cum Topic-wise, Year-wise & Model Test Papers
- References to all the questions given from the latest editions of standard textbooks viz BDC 7/e, IB Singh Histology 8/e, Vishram Singh Neuroanatomy 3/e, Langman's Embryology 13/e, AK Jain Physiology 6/e, Sembulingam 7/e, Satyanarayana Biochemistry 4/e, Harpers 29/e
- Very useful for MBBS 1st Year University Exams of any states
- All chapters are divided into topic-wise
- Heading in the chapters are uniquely presented in a manner that it throws light on all types of questions that can be asked.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Deepak Chouhan sharp and visionary writer who is pursuing his MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. His systematic and organizing ability is well recognized by his 59th UR rank in State PMT. Before joining MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College he was a student in BAMS at Pt. Khushilal Sharma Government (Autonomous) Ayurveda College and Institute, Bhopal. He had been selected here by achieving 21st UR State Rank. Besides his academic pursuit he is also the Director of Synapse Medical Classes, Indore for Medical Courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMJ, BPT etc. with his friend Mr Bhagtesh Singh Raghuwanshi (MBBS student, GMC Bhopal) as associate.