- Now, Surgery Sixer in Bigger & Colored Edition
- Most Recommended Book on Surgery by Students in 2016
- 4650 Qs Added from All Recent Exams of National Level (Nov/Dec 2016-2000)
- Including 400 Qs from Most Recent Exams Nov/Dec 2016 & 300 colored Image-Based Qs
- All the other exam questions of NBE Recent Pattern (Nov'16), AIIMS (Nov'16), JIPMER (2016), PGI Chandigarh (Dec'16)
- Extensive theory given at the beginning of the chapter for short foundation to face the latest exams
- Chapter-wise and Topic-wise categorization of questions
- Extra Edge PGI Chandigarh questions kept separately for easy skipping or adding
- More than 300 Image-based questions
- More than 500 Tables and Illustrations
- One liner, Also know, Extra Mile, Recent Advances, Mnemonics, etc.
- About 1000 one liners added at start of chapters
- References and updates from Sabiston 20/e, Bailey and Love 26/e, Schwartz 10/e, Campbell Urology 11/e, Harrison 19/e, Blumgart 6/e, Shackelford's 7/e.
- Surgical instruments covered as a separate section to enhance the understanding of the students
- Last minute revision tables to revise basic concepts at the eleventh hour
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Rajamahendra / Harindra Sandhu|
|Subject||PG Medical Entrance Test|
|About the Author||
Dr Rajamahendran MS, MRCS (Edinburg), FMAS, MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology) is a renowned author/ faculty in South India since 2007. He is well known for his way of Illustrative teaching of General Surgery with lots of practical points, experience in his surgical carrier with lots of humor in between. He finishes entire surgery in Four to Five days and makes students feel confident in the subject. He did his MBBS and MS General Surgery from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, India. He is the best outgoing from his batch in MS General surgery in 2007. He joined MCh Surgical Gastroenterology in Madras Medical College, Chennai by acquiring rank 1 in State entrance examination and also acquired Gold Medal in Esophagus Medal Exam during MCh Surgery Course. He completed his MRCS from Royal College of Edinburgh. Other fellowships of his credit FMAS, Dip. Lap, FMGE. He has published about nearly 8 articles in International Journals as prime author and co-author. He is the Founder/ Faculty/ Director of Koncpt PG Medical Coaching center in Tamilnadu started in the year 2009 and running 8 branches all over the state. He is a leading Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Villupuram District, Tamil Nadu, India, and the Founder/ Director of RRM Gastro Superspeciality clinic and Endoscopy center, Villupuram. He is presently working as surgical gastroenterologist in Government Medical College, Villupuram.
He is very famous for his authorship since 2009. Some books to his credit are Long Cases in Surgery, Short Cases in Surgery, Clinical Cases in Paediatrics, Clinical Cases in Paediatrics, Nutshell Series for FMGE, Koncpt 20 author for TNPG, JIPMER 20 author, AIPG 20 author, Complete review of Surgery, etc, He is also a leading faculty in other coaching centres like PRIME,ADR Plexus and PGEI. He is the Pioneer in MCh Surgical Gastroenterology Entrance coaching in INDIA. Presently most Surgical Gastroenterology Postgraduates are trained from his Institute in Chennai and Delhi.
Dr Harindra Sandhu MS (Surgery) is presently Senior Resident in Department of Surgery at LLRM Medical College Meerut, UP, India. He completed his MS (Surgery) in 2016 from the same college. He is undergoing advance training in minimal invasive surgery and endourology. His areas of interest include Keyhole surgery, Endourology and Urooncology. He is an active member of various National Surgical Associations. He has attended various surgical conferences at National level. He is actively involved in academics as Senior Resident and keenly involved in teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.