- • Most preferred book of surgery for PG aspirants in 2018
- • Only book on surgery for PGMEE written by leading faculty and super specialty surgeon
- • First book to cover sample video questions on Surgery seeing the changing trends of examinations
- • The complete content has been updated from the latest Editions of Bailey and Love 27/e, Sabiston's 20/e, Schwartz 10/e, Campbell-Walsh Urology 11/e, Harrison's 20/e, Blumgart's 6/e, Shackelford's 8/e and Devita 11/e
- • Latest updates of AJCC Cancer staging 8th Edition & ATLS 10th Edition included
- • All chapters are reviewed and inputs are given by the concerned super specialty consultants
- • Every chapter starts with One Liners which will help you learn the basic points related to the respective chapter
- • Several important points like—Extra-Mile, Recent Advances, Must Know, Controversy Desk and High Yield Facts are added to pay special attention while you read the text.
- • Highest number of illustrations are given to supplement the text for better understanding of intricate concepts
- • Author's Facebook Help Group Page “Surgery Sixer” to clarify all doubts of the readers.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Dr R Rajamahendran MS, MRCS (Edinburgh), FMAS, MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology) is a renowned author/faculty in South India since 2007. He is well known for his way of illustrative teaching of General Surgery with lots of practical points, and experiences in his surgical career with lots of humor in between. He finishes entire surgery in four to five days and makes students feel confident in the subject.
He did his MBBS and MS General Surgery from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, India. He is the best outgoing student from his batch in MS General Surgery in 2007. He joined MCh Surgical Gastroenterology in Madras Medical College, Chennai by acquiring rank 1 in state entrance examination and also acquired Gold Medal in Esophagus Medal Exam during MCh Surgery Course. He has completed his MRCS from Royal College of Edinburgh. Other fellowships to his credit are FMAS, Dip. Lap, and FMGE. He has published nearly 8 articles in International Journals as prime author and co-author. He has presented more than 30–40 papers in various conferences and workshops.
He is the Founder/Faculty/Director of KONCPT PG Medical Coaching center in Tamil Nadu, started in the year 2009 and now running 8 branches all over the state. He is a leading Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Villupuram District, Tamil Nadu, India, and the Founder/Director of RRM Gastro Superspeciality Clinic and Endoscopy Center, Villupuram. He is presently working as surgical gastroenterologist in Government Medical College, Villupuram. Dr Rajamahendran is a multifaceted personality as Faculty, Author, Motivator and Clinician. He carries enormous and astonishing surgical skills. He is very famous for his authorship since 2009. Some books to his credit are Long Cases in Surgery, Short Cases in Surgery, Clinical Cases in Pediatrics, Nutshell Series for FMGE, KONCPT 20 authors for TNPG, JIPMER 20 authors, All India PG 20 authors, Complete review of Surgery, etc. He is also a leading faculty in several other coaching centers like PRIME, ADR Plexus and PGEI. He is the Pioneer in MCh Surgical Gastroenterology Entrance coaching in India. Presently most Surgical Gastroenterology Postgraduates are trained from his Institute in Chennai and Delhi.