- For the first time free app access with additional content
- All latest papers of 2019 added
- Improved unit-wise synopsis and Integrated approach for Medical Surgical Nursing
- 2500 Golden Points with Audio-Video support, 400+ IBQs and 35+ Video-Based Qs (in App)
- Study planner with complete subject- and topic-wise analysis of recent exams
- Thoroughly Revised and Updated Edition (200 Pages Added)
- 400+ Colored Image-based Qs covered Subject wise (200 Qs Added)
- Synopses of All Nursing and Medical Subjects (150 New Topics)
- 2500+ MCQs with Explanations (500 New Qs)
- 11000+ Practice Qs of High Standard (1000 New Qs)
- 55 Previous Years’ Papers (2019-12) (24 New Papers)
- 70 Appendices containing Tables and Flowcharts (10 New Appendices)
- 20 Nursing Skill Procedures, How to Prepare for Staff Nurse and Interview for Nursing Tutor (in App), and Study Planner (in book)
- Current Affairs 2019, General English by Subject Specialist, General Aptitude
- Integrated approach (Subject wise/Topic wise Theory followed by MCQs).
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Muthuvenkatachalam S and Ambili Venugopal|
|Size||8.5” X 11”|
|About the Author||
Muthuvenkatachalam Srinivasan M.Sc (AIIMS), D.Pharm, Ph.D (INC Consortium), RN (NMBA Australia). is currently working as Lecturer, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. He has obtained Doctorate in Psychiatric Nursing from INC Consortium (in collaboration with RGUHS, Karnataka) in 2017. He is a Post Graduate in Psychiatric Nursing from AIIMS, New Delhi and also completed Diploma in Pharmacy. He is also a Registered Nurse with Nurses and Midwifery Board of Australia from 2017. He has published numerous research papers in national and international journals of reputation.
Ambili M Venugopal B.Sc (Hons) Nursing (AIIMS), M.Sc. Pediatric Nursing (AIIMS) She is a Postgraduate in Pediatric Nursing from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Currently she is working as Nursing Officer in AIIMS, New Delhi.