- Thoroughly Revised & Updated Edition (200 Pages Added)
- 20 Nursing Procedures given in a New Section Skill Test (New Feature)
- 250+ Colored Image-based Qs covered Subject wise (New Feature)
- Synopses of All Nursing & Medical Subjects (150 New Topics)
- 2000+ MCQs with Explanations (300 New Qs)
- 10000+ Practice Qs of High Standard (1000 New Qs)
- 30 Previous Year Papers (2018-12) (15 New Papers)
- 60 Appendices containing Tables & Flowcharts (10 New Appendices)
- How to Prepare for Staff Nurse & Interview for Nursing Tutor
- Current Affairs 2018, General English by Subject Specialist, General Aptitude
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Muthuvenkatachalam S / Ambili M Venugopal|
|About the Author||
Muthuvenkatachalam Srinivasan M.Sc (AIIMS), D.Pharm, Ph.D (INC Consortium), RN (NMBA Australia). is currently working as Lecturer, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. He has obtained Doctorate in Psychiatric Nursing from INC Consortium (in collaboration with RGUHS, Karnataka) in 2017. He is a Post Graduate in Psychiatric Nursing from AIIMS, New Delhi and also completed Diploma in Pharmacy. He is also a Registered Nurse with Nurses and Midwifery Board of Australia from 2017. He has published numerous research papers in national and international journals of reputation.
Ambili M Venugopal B.Sc (Hons) Nursing (AIIMS), M.Sc. Pediatric Nursing (AIIMS) She is a Postgraduate in Pediatric Nursing from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Currently she is working as Nursing Officer in AIIMS, New Delhi.