- This book has been developed in accordance with the new syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council and written in simple language in a well-organized and systematic manner.
- The Learning Objectives help the students to know what they are expected to learn.
- The Key Terms section acts as an aid to memory while learning the meaning of important words and concepts.
- Detailed and well-labeled diagrams and meticulously prepared tables act as supplements to the text.
- The Summary provided at the end of each chapter aid the reader in a quick revision of the chapter.
- After reading each chapter, students can assess their understanding of the key concepts by solving multiple choice questions provided at the end of each chapter.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Lt. Col. KK Gill|
|About the Author||
Lt. Col. KK Gill, RN, RM, DNE, BSc(N)PB, MSc(CHN), served as Principal at the State Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences, Badal, Punjab and Amar Professional College of Nursing, Mohali, Punjab. She attained her undergraduate from Army School of Nursing, AFMS Examining Board, New Delhi, India. She holds a Master's degree in Community Health Nursing from Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. She has been engaged in teaching for the past 33 years, out of which 23 years have been in the army and 10 years in the civil sector.