Textbook of Forensic Medicine, Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology Including Forensic Psychiatry is an endeavour to provide student friendly and simplified textbook on forensic medicine, medical jurisprudence and toxicology. All the topics are given in an elaborate manner so that both undergraduate as well as postgraduate students can understand the intricacies of the subject and use their knowledge in forensic practice and while giving evidence in the court.
- Simple and easy language for better understanding.
- Detailed description of important aspects.
- Point-wise presentation of text for easy comprehension.
- Clinical forensic medicine has been described in detail to facilitate medicolegal work in actual practice.
- Legal aspects of various issues have been incorporated in each chapter.
- Recent changes have been incorporated as advocated in the regulations of the MCI or Indian legal system.
- Some important historic poisoning instances have been mentioned so as to generate interest in the students.
- Multiple choice questions along with their answers have been added to facilitate students in postgraduate entrance examinations.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
GK Sharma MBBS,MD is former Director-Professor and Head, Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology,Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC),New Delhi.He was Director, LHMC,from 2003 to 2010,and Additional Director General (Medical),DGHS,GoI. He completed his post graduation from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab. Since 1978,he has worked in teaching positions in various medical colleges in Delhi. He has taken active role in research and published many research articles in national and international journals.He officiated as Dean,Medical Faculty, University of Delhi, for two years, and was member of the ethics committee of Medical Council of India and member of Delhi Medical Council.