- World class well-labeled color micrographs with clarity
- Superb hand drawn pencil sketches, looking similar to micrographs with H and E stains,for easy identification and reproduction in the practical workbook/examination
- A large number of comparison tables given in the form of appendices Quick review as appendix with three points on every slide for last minute revision and spotting
- Micrographs of special staining provided at suitable places
- MCQs given at the end of every chapter for self-assessment and preparation for PG entrance examinations
- Clinical correlates of normal histology provided separately in colored boxes to exploit the importance of histology in pathology
- Brief summary given at the end of every chapter for quick revision of the topics
- Additional information provided in separate boxes for postgraduate students
- Unique team of authors — first with vast teaching experience of 39 years and the second with young perspective
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Gupta, Upendra Kumar / Mittal, Rashee|
|About the Author||
Upendra Kumar Gupta MBBS, MS (Anatomy) is currently Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, National Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jaipur, Rajasthan, where based on the students’ evaluation, he has received best faculty award continuously for three years. He completed his graduation and postgraduation from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan. He has a vast experience of 39 years in teaching to undergraduate and postgraduate students at various medical colleges in Rajasthan, Libya and Nepal. He has undergone training in cytogenetic techniques at St John’s Medical College, Bangalore, and one year fellowship in medical education technologies under MCI.
Rashee Mittal MSc (Medical Anatomy) is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, National Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Earlier, she was Assistant Professor, JN Medical College, Wardha (Maharashtra). She graduated in human anatomy from Dr SN Medical College, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). She is pursuing her PhD in anatomy under the guidance of Dr UK Gupta. She has been actively involved in teaching anatomy to medical and dental students. She has contributed a chapter “Hormones, pheromones and aromatherapy” in the book Nanotechnology in Health Care. She has undergone training in karyotyping and single cell gel electrophoresis for DNA mobility shift.