The of this title are
- Concise text given in easy to understand language for quick recapitulation during examination.
- 3D illustrations provide easy imagining of embryological changes.
- Flowcharts to revise and memorize the developmental sequence.
- Tables to summarize the essential facts.
- Summary (examination guide) to overcome the difficulty of summarizing the facts in theory examinations.
- Neet, MCQs, Viva Voce and Clinical facts markings for preparation of various upcoming academic and entrance examinations.
- Boxes to focus on important topics.
- Interesting facts to isolate them from main text so that these facts are not be missed out.
- 40 Scanning electron micrographs to give real insight on developing structures.
- Practice figures to draw figures in theory examination easily.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Yogesh Sontakke MBBS, MD (Anatomy) is currently Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry, an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. He is also author of the books: Principles of Clinical Genetics, Principles of Histological Techniques, Immunohistochemistry and Microscopy and Principles of Scientific Writing