Highlights of the book
- A complete textbook on the subject for undergraduate medical students
- Text and graphics conform to the requirements of the Competency based Undergraduate Curriculum 2018 prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Help to develop knowledge (K) and skill (S) learning domains
- Train for knows (K) and knows how (KH) as per Miller’s pyramid.
- Concise text with functional correlation for quick recapitulation during examination (horizontal integration).
- 117 Photomicrographs help to identify the microscopic structures.
- 122 Flowcharts help to revise and memorize the microanatomy.
- 106 Practice figures (H&E pencil drawings) are easy to draw for theory examination.
- 175 3D illustrations provide a visual grasp and easier retention of difficult concepts.
- Summary (examination guide) to overcome the difficulty of summarizing the facts in written assessments.
- Identification feature markings focus readers on specific points.
- NEET, MCQs, viva voce, and clinical facts markings for preparation (for knows, knows how levels of competencies) of various upcoming academic entrance examinations.
- Tables to summarize essential facts.
- Boxes to focus on important topics.
- Interesting facts to isolate them from main text, so that these facts should not be missed by the reader.
- Clinical correlation for orientation towards pathogenesis of diseases (vertical integration).
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Size||23×36/8 (trimmed 216mm×280mm)|
|About the Author||
Yogesh Sontakke is currently Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. He is also author of the well-read books: Textbook of Human Embryology, Principles of Clinical Genetics, Principles of Histological Techniques, Immunohistochemistry and Microscopy, and Principles of Scientific Writing.