- The textbook is strictly according to the INC revised syllabus for GNM course.
- The textbook is easy to understand and supported with illustrations for the convenience of nursing students.
- The textbook contains revised Mental Health Act, National Mental Health Programme, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act.
- The textbook is updated with DSM-5, i.e. the latest diagnostic criteria for classification of mental disorders.
- The text of the book is written with special emphasis on the learning needs of GNM nursing students.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||Eleena Kumari|