- Contents of the book are according to the INC syllabus suggested for BSc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing students
- Topics are updated with the latest information
- “Nursing Interventions” are given in the chapters, wherever possible. It will help you in transforming your classroom knowledge into practical knowledge
- Each chapter has Facteria Box containing the important facts related to the topics or chapter
- Each chapter ends with important Key Points and Assess Yourself exercises for self-evaluation
- Key Terms in the beginning of each chapter gives student a brief look of the particular chapter
- All figures have been redrawn and a number of colored photographs have been given wherever relevant to enhance the reading experience of students.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Anju Dhir MSc Microbiology is currently working as lecturer at Shivalila Institute of Nursing, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. After completing her MSc in Microbiology from Central Research Institute Kasauli she did PhD in microbiology from Maharaja Vinayak Global University (MVGU) Jaipur, Rajasthan. She holds gold medal in microbiology. Being keen observer and has passion for teaching, she has dedicated herself in imparting training to the young microbiologist. She has been in teaching profession since 25 years. Her thesis and research papers have been published in many International Journals. Apart from Microbiology, she is equally passionate about literature and has contributed chapters in reference books on English literature. Her online book on “Indian Common Krait – Bungarus caeruleus” has been published by Amazon on Kindle. She shares her knowledge on microbiology through her blog namely “life and lifesciences.blogspot.in” and through presentations on slideshare.com by LinkedIn. Knowledge of microbiology is foundation stone in health industry. The present book is one more milestone in her career which certainly going to benefit the students by transforming their knowledge into practicality.