- A unique compendium covering concept of both midwifery and gynecology based on revised GNM curriculum by INC
- Each chapter starts with specific learning objectives and chapter outline which will provide you a glimpse that what you will learn after completion of the chapter
- Written in easy-to-understand language
- Information provided in the book is authentic and clinically relevant
- Covers all the recent advancements in obstetrics and gynecology extensively wherever relevant
- Flowcharts, boxes and illustrations are incorporated for better understanding, fast learning and quick revision of the concepts
- Frequently asked Questions have an important place in each chapter. This will help you to access your understanding of concepts discussed in each chapter.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Sandeep Kaur MSc, PhD, (Obstetrics and Gynecology) currently working as Associate Professor in Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar (Punjab). She has an experience of more than a decade in teaching obstetrics and gynecology to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Besides she has also published nearly 20 research papers and review articles relating to different topics of obstetrics and gynecology in several national and international journals of repute. She has participated and presented several research papers in various national and international workshop and conferences.