- This book serves as an ultimate course book for undergraduate students and an introductory textbook for PG students
- Written in line with the curriculum prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) which covers all vital aspects of Nursing Management, Service and Education accordingly
- Well structured, concise and comprehensive coverage of content with lucid, student-friendly and innovative approach
- Main text facilitates easy grasp of the complex concept
- Each chapter begins with Chapter Outline for a quick overview
- Well-supplemented with Illustrations, Tables and Boxes for better understanding of the concept
- Incorporates application level questions and updated information
- Assess yourself section at the end of every chapter for self-evaluation
- Sample sheets of planning hierarchy, organizational charts, budget, master plans, staffing estimation, performance appraisal and in-service training are included.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||MR Beena | GL Hari Krishna | JC Kiruba|
|About the Author||
Beena MR, MSc (N), PhD, is currently working as Associate Professor, Government College of Nursing, Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. She has been a PhD guide of Kerala University of Health Sciences, National Consortium for PhD nursing— Indian Nursing Council and University of Kerala. Formerly UG and PG Board of studies member in Kerala University of Health Sciences and University of Kerala and currently UG Board of studies member in Kerala University of Health Sciences. She has published various articles in International and National Journals of repute. She has presented papers in various conferences. She has a vast teaching experience in the field of Nursing Management. She is a lifetime member of Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI), NRSI, etc.