- Comprehensively covers the Indian Nursing Council syllabus for nursing students at the graduate level
- Meant for both basic BSc nursing and Post Basic BSc nursing students
- Written in a very simple and lucid language
- Content is easy and prepared with examination point of view in an extremely student-friendly manner
- Presentation of content has been supplemented with illustrations to facilitate quick review
- Numerous tables on Food Values and Daily Requirements are added
- Important questions under Assess Yourself are given at the end of each chapter to prepare the students for their university examinations.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Monika Sharma is presently working as a Principal, Balaji Hospital and College of Nursing, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh and Director at Kanika's Nursing Academy at Hamirpur Branch. She did her BSc Nursing from National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) PGI Chandigarh, India; MSc Nursing in Community Health Nursing from CMC Ludhiana and MA in Educational Management and Administration. She is a Chairperson of Education Committee, TNAI, Himachal Pradesh Branch, Executive member of Indian Red Cross Society, North Zone, Himachal Pradesh and an active member of TNAI. She is also a Guide for undergraduate students in various research projects.