The first edition of Textbook of Pathology by Dr Vinay Kamal has been designed for undergraduates and postgraduates of medicine and related health sciences.
This book comprising of general pathology, hematology and systemic pathology sections including chapter on recent diagnostic techniques are presented in the context of modern cellular and molecular biology applied in clinical practice. It provides comprehensive coverage of etiology, pathogenesis of disease, clinical manifestations, clinicopathological correlation and diagnostic approach.
The chapters of this book have been shared with the eminent teachers and young budding residents across country. Their valuable opinion on various aspects has been taken positively during drafting of the chapters to meet the need of the young generation of pathologists. This positive attitude towards suggestions for betterment was greatly appreciated by the colleagues and students alike.
An unrivaled collection of clinical photographs, schematic figures, high resolution gross morphology and light microscopy photographs complement the clear concise text.
- Approximately 1533 high resolution lavishly full colored figures, flow diagrams, gross morphology and light microscopy photographs will help to recognize and understand specific human disorders.
- Salient features have been tabulated in 1097 tables. It would help in quick revision of the chapters. Flowdiagrams and schematic illustrations are complementing text.
- Reader-friendly font size of text and tables
- Immunohistochemistry in tabulated form
- Clear concise text
- Recent concepts in cellular biology
- Recent WHO classification wherever applicable
- Recent diagnostic techniques
- Clinicopathological correlation of disorders and diagnostic approach
- Hematology section has been well updated along with recent WHO criteria of hematolymphoid malignancies
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Vinay Kamal has a three-decade teaching experience at India's premier institution as Director Professor of Pathology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. An alumnus of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak (Haryana), has served the institution in various positions. He has been actively involved in academic activities across country. He has published many articles in national and international journals.