- Includes practical examples from the real world
- Easy to understand analysis of the basic concepts
- Gives theory in concise form
- Vast coverage : Covers syllabi of most of the technical institutes and universities
- Several solved examples after each topic to clear the concepts
- Objective type questions and answers for competitive exams
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Vivek Kumar is Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, and Deputy Director, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University, Noida, UP. He did his BE (Mechanical Engineering) from REC (currently NIT), Silchar, Assam, and MTech (Industrial and Production) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. He has taught various subjects like operations research, engineering mechanics, mechanical engineering, dynamics of machines, engineering drawing, manufacturing science I&II, mechanical vibrations, IC engine and gas turbine and subjects of management to undergraduate students, and advanced IC engine, automotive vibrations, noise and harshness, alternative fuels to postgraduate students for several years.
He has written books on operations research, manufacturing science I&II and has also edited several proceedings. He is chartered engineer and life member of AEE, ISTE, ISNT, and FIE (I).