BDM, Area Manager, Sr. Sales & Marketing Representative
Job Location: Delhi/NCR MP Kochi Mumbai Punjab | Experience: 2 to 3 yrs. | Posted on : 28th Nov 2017
- Graduate with a flair for selling, energetic, good language skills and should be result oriented professional with a good understanding of the business cycle. Candidate with 2- 3 years of experience in the field of publishing will be preferred.
- Promotion and sales of Medical books and Nursing Text books in institutes, colleges, universities, Libraries, Book Sellers etc.
- Promoting and developing relations with Lecturers, Professors, and Librarian and senior students for subscription of new titles in different semesters.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area, developing sales strategies and setting targets. Servicing the needs of existing trades
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market visiting hostels for promotion and student feedback.
- Coordinate with book seller for sales & market feedback. Executing and attending conferences and exhibitions.
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role: Sales Executive/Officer/ Marketing
Keywords:Sales Executive Activities, Promotions, Exhibitions, Subscription, Librarian Activities
Desired Candidate Profile
Applicant should be Graduate or MBA with fluency in English.
He should be presentable and be able to communicate well.
Should love to interact with people and enjoy extensive travelling.
Should be well versed with computers.
Special preference will be given to the candidates from Book Trade industry
Submit your updated resume: firstname.lastname@example.org